One researcher associate position is available from early 2021 for 2 years, may be renewable depending on the performance and funding availability. The position will focus on 90%) the development of electrochemical fabrication of superconductor thin films into devices; and 10%) business development for a startup company.
Qualifications required for this position :
1. Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Device Physics or related area.
2. Experiences in materials deposition, material characterization, and/or device fabrication.
3. Hands-on, goal oriented working ethics, and enjoys making things happen.
4. Excellent verbal and writing communication skills (in English). Strong interest in business development, such as customer exploration, partnership development, funding grant writing, and investment presentation.
5. Quick learner, team player.
Qualifications preferred (optional) :
1. Minor in business or with business course background.
2. Experiences in Electrochemistry, Electrodeposition, or Electrochemical Engineering.
3. Experiences in electronic materials and/or devices.
Compensation includes salary, medical insurance, paid vacation. Everything are negotiable to certain degree. Interested candidates please contact Dr. Huang through email with a CV/resume.
Ph.D. and M.S. student candidates, who are interested in research or are genuinely interested in learning / discovering knowledges, are encouraged to contact Dr. Huang through email. Students with strong background in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, or with interest in Electrochemistry, Materials, and Micro-electronics are particularly of interest. Please include a copy of CV/resume and undergraduate transcript in your email if you have a copy.
Undergraduate students who are interested in doing research related to electronic materials and micro-electronic materials.
We are also looking for collaborations on research or outreach activities.
Dr. Qiang Huang